Please take time to read our Covid-19 Policy and please feel free to contact us here should you have any questions at all. We want to ensure you book and stay with us with complete confidence knowing we are doing everything we can to be Covid Secure.
These are the steps that we have added in order to become Covid Secure:
- We have added the below processes to ensure we are Covid Secure and will continue to update this along with government advice.
- We are also accredited with Visit Britain’s “We’re Good to Go” – this accreditation is the official UK mark to show the efforts put in place by the team and to show that as a business we have worked hard to follow Government and industry Covid-19 guidelines.
- We are keeping updated with all government advice and continue to do so and will adapt our policies accordingly.
- Prior to your arrival date, we will email you to explain our contact free check in options and to discuss your arrival time to ensure social distancing.
- Rather than coming to the reception desk, we encourage you to contact us via telephone, your in room telephone by dialling “0”, email or messenger if you need to speak with our reception which is available 24 hours per day
3. Contact Free Options
- We don’t accept cash payments anymore, so you will need to pay by card if you haven’t pre paid, we encourage the use of Apple Pay for a contactless option. We are partnered with Stripe and Siteminder Pay for online payments.
- We wont be printing invoices anymore, but we will email you a copy on request.
- You can download our app to be able to use your mobile phone as your room key.
- After you have left the reception, our receptionist will wipe down the desk and key touch points to ensure it is clean for the next guest.
4. Social Distancing Measures
- We will not come closer than 1 meter to you and ask you to help us ensure this is possible. Where possible we will ensure further distance.
- We have a protective screen up at reception between our receptionist and you.
- We have hand sanitiser and request you use it when entering the hotel.
- In anticipation of guests preferences, we have suspended in room cleaning. Therefore we won’t enter your room unless specifically requested. If you do request your room cleaned, you will need to be out for this to happen. Should there be any issues in your room, please contact reception and we will fix this when you are out.
- We will be wearing a mask if we are not alone and in public areas, we ask you to do the same in the corridors and public areas.
- We have removed some of our seating area in reception to allow for social distancing.
- We will allocate your bedroom where possible away from other guests outside your travelling group.
- We will allow a minimum of 24 hours between guest departure and guest arrival to a room.
46 Cartwright Gardens, London, WC1H 9EL
email@example.com 0207 383 9210 www.juddhotel.com
5. Enhanced Cleaning
- Cleanliness has always been very important to us, but we are improving our standards and have rewritten our procedures to allow for longer time to clean each room and focus on high touch points.
- We are using high grade disinfectants to clean our rooms and our cleaning procedures have been verified by outside accreditors.
- We have removed our decorative pillows and throws from our rooms.
- All our linen is washed in accordance with government guidelines.
- We have removed high touch points like magazines and stationary.
- We have had to make changes to our breakfast operations and our breakfast room will not be open.
- Breakfast will be delivered in a takeaway bag to outside your room at your chosen time.
- We know these are uncertain times and we understand that plans can change.
- We encourage you to book directly with us for the most flexible option where you may cancel up until the night before with no penalty.
- Please note if you book via an online travel agent we may not be able to guarantee the same flexibility unless they accept it too as your booking is with them.
8. Our Staff and Suppliers
- All our staff have completed a health questionnaire prior to starting work.
- Our staff have access to and will be wearing masks and gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Only staff who are considered essential to be on the premises will be at the hotel.
- All our staff have training on personal hygiene and washing hands and have been retrained with enhanced Covid hygiene training.